To honor students who have been performing well in the past four years, the Business School has decided to hold an assessment meeting as a way to select outstanding graduates in the year of 2017.
Students who have met the requirements can all apply, 2.5 year postgraduates who graduate in spring are not included.
1. Applicants' 4 year scores should be ranked among the top 50% in the class.
2. Top 10% of applicants from each class will be recommended by your class supervisor, and the assessment board will select half of recommended applicants; students need to apply by themselves.
3. Priorities will be given to active members from ISU，class committee or students who have made contributions to the school.
1. The Business School sets up the assessment board, the board consists of leaders, class supervisors, office managers, teachers, student representatives, etc.
2. Students fill out the application form and provide relative documents that can prove their experience (transcripts and other certificates) before they hand to the Class Supervisor. Please download the form by clicking on "Read More" at the bottom left corner.
3. The student affair's office informs the nominees to prepare for the interview after supervisor's first round review, the estimated time for interview is on May 27, 2017. We will publich the exact time through this Wechat public account, please follow this account and we will update the news on it.
4. The Nominee does an 8-minute presentation in front of the assessment board and will be marked according to his/her presentations and overall performance.
5. The School puts the result on the website for public review. The website is http://sxynew.nbu.edu.cn/
6. Winners receive the honor and certificate at the ceremony.
Deadline and contact
The deadline for application to your supervisor is 16:00, May 25th. If you can not hand in the form personally, please send your digital files to your supervisor, and name your file with your student ID and full name.
The following is the contact of each class supervisor:
2013 BBA Ms. Shelly 15957480548 firstname.lastname@example.org
2013 IB Ms. Chen 15728046676 email@example.com
2015 Binus 2+2 Ms. Zhang 13957810979 firstname.lastname@example.org
2015 Changxin 2+2 Ms. Silver 13884459137 email@example.com
The assessment board holds all the rights of explanation.
Download Application Form here.