To honor students who have been performing well in the past four years, the Business School has decided to hold an assessment meeting as a way to select outstanding graduates for year 2018.
Students who have met the requirements can all apply (Including 2+2 students); 2.5 year postgraduates who graduate in spring are not included.
1. Respect teachers, love Ningbo University and the Chinese culture, cooperative and active in assignments or activities arranged by Ningbo University, Law-abiding, no violation of University rules and Chinese laws
2. Applicants' 4 years scores should be ranked among the top 50% in the class.
3. Priorities will be given to active members from ISU and ICS, class committees and class alumni representatives or students who have made provincial contributions to the school.
4. Friendly attitude towards teachers and China. Peer review is sound.
5. Students must apply by themselves before deadline.
1. The Business School sets up the assessment board. The board consists of leaders, class supervisors, office managers, teachers, student representatives, etc.
2. Students fill out the application form and provide relative documents that can prove their experience (transcripts and other certificates) before they hand to the Class Supervisor. Please download the form by clicking on "Read More" at the bottom left corner and fill in all information before you submit it to your supervisor.
3. The student affairs office informs the nominees to prepare for the interview after supervisor's first round review. The estimated time for interview is on June 4, 2018. We will inform the exact time through this public Wechat account, please follow this account and we will update the news on it.
4. The nominee does an 8-minute presentation and get evaluated from assessment board.
5. The School puts the result on the website for public review. The website is http://sxynew.nbu.edu.cn/
6. Winners will receive the honor and certificate at the ceremony.
Deadline and contact
The deadline to submit your application form to your supervisor is 16:00, May 31st. If you can not hand in the form personally, please send your digital files to your supervisor and name your file with your student ID and full name.
The following is the contact of each class supervisor:
2014 BBA Ms. Qian 13515842855 firstname.lastname@example.org
2014 IB Mr. Lou 13958265555 email@example.com
2016 Binus 2+2 Ms. Yuan 18815284179 firstname.lastname@example.org
The assessment board holds all the rights of explanation.
Student Affairs Office of Business School