Course Selection of 163 and 171
Course selection will begin from June 14 to June 19 (9:00). Second round will be from June 23.
Students should go to public computer rooms or using nbu-wirless. Some libraries in building 11 will open from 8:00 to 16:00 during work days. IE and 360 are recommended.
1. Before selecting courses, do Teaching Satisfaction Evaluation first.
How to Do the Teaching Evaluation http://sxynew.nbu.edu.cn/info/1170/1089.htm
This time you need to complete the second one.
2. Students select the courses in 163* and 171.
Reminder* 16 IB, 15IB, 14 IB and 15 CGA have internship to choose of 163(2016-2017-3).
3. Select the courses in person. In the upcoming semester, Cici will upload Class Course Selection Summary Sheets which need every student sign to confirm the courses you’ve selected. Any wrong courses or missing ones, you can add or drop courses in the first two weeks of the upcoming semester.
4. How to do the Course Selection http://sxynew.nbu.edu.cn/info/1170/1073.htm
5. Last but not the least, select course within the time limit.
Reminder of Course Selection http://sxynew.nbu.edu.cn/info/1170/1074.htm